Increased cleaning and disinfecting of frequently touched hard surfaces in common areas.
Promoting Good Hygiene
Installed hand sanitizer dispensers in building lobbies and other public areas, ensuring they are checked on a regular basis and kept stocked based on availability of supply.
Placed posters in common areas promoting steps to take to prevent the spread of germs.
Provided property personnel with personal protective equipment including masks and gloves and instituted protocols for entering suites.
Maintaining Building Operations
Reviewed with third party service providers their own business continuity plans to ensure we can maintain property operations should the situation escalate.
Continued cross-training of employees to ensure critical property functions are maintained should a pandemic emergency be declared.
QuadReal has activated our own business continuity plan which applies to QuadReal employees working at our Communities. Staff are advised to stay home if they are unwell until a time as they are well enough to return to work.
Contractors and Vendors
Contractors and vendor activity at QuadReal Communities has been reduced to essential deliveries or services only.
Virtual Suite and Community Tours are Available
Are you interested in viewing one of our Communities? Please contact the Leasing team via phone or email to book an appointment to virtually view any available suites. Virtual tours of the amenity spaces are not available at this time, you will find photos of these areas on the Community websites.
Move In/Out Protocols
During this time all QuadReal Communities have implemented protocols during suite moves to maintain social distancing. These include dedicated elevator usage, cleaning the elevator prior to and after the move and suite inspection via photos / email.
We Can All Be Prepared
Keeping everyone safe in our community is a partnership between QuadReal and our residents. While we work to maintain the safety of common areas for everyone, if not already, we strongly encourage you to:
- Clean your hands frequently and thoroughly (minimum of 20 seconds of washing) with soap and water. Use alcohol-based sanitizer if soap and water are unavailable (minimum 60% alcohol);
- When coughing and sneezing cover mouth and nose with flexed elbow or tissue – throw tissue away immediately and wash hands
- Avoid touching your face
- Avoid close contact with anyone who has fever and cough
- If you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing seek medical care early and share previous travel history with your health care provider
- Practice social distancing when in common areas or using an elevator.