Brilliant living starts here
Modern. Smart. Efficient. If that's what you're looking for in a North Vancouver apartment, The Saint George will not disappoint. As a resident, you'll enjoy living in a central location near the Second Narrows bridge and Capilano University. Steps from plenty of tasty eateries and everything you need to live comfortably, you'll have easy access to the best of North Vancouver. For a breath of fresh air, visit the beautiful green space at nearby Seymour River Heritage Park. Inside your home, you'll appreciate an open-concept floor plan and exceptionally appointed interiors.
All at the touch
of a button
Gain exclusive access to our QuadReal Living app through both Android or Apple devices. Receive community updates, submit service requests, contact management, make payments, post to our community bulletin board, and so much more.
- Full-sized stainless-steel appliances including dishwasher
- High-efficiency washer and dryer in-suite
- In floor radiant heating
- Large windows with spectacular views
- Modern, open-concept kitchen with bar seating
- Quartz countertops
- Spacious private balcony or patio, BBQ-friendly
- Stainless-steel kitchen sinks
We allow a maximum of two (2) cats or one (1) dog:
• Domestic (indoor) cats
• Dogs (excluding Pitbulls, Dobermans, Mastiffs, Rottweilers, and any other similar breeds of dog that are customarily bred or trained as guard dogs or attack dogs)
• Birds (limit one cage of four birds)
• Fish (tank volume must not exceed 30gal/113L)
Please note that we require one half (1/2) a months rent as a deposit for permitted pets.